You know you’ve made a great choice by entrusting us with the before and/or after school care of your child. You and your child are an important part of our community, so this page is all about you.
- Providing quality before and after school care 1992
- Permanent and casual bookings
- Available to children from New Lambton South Public, New Lambton Primary and New Lambton Heights Infants schools
- 2 centres
St James Road,
New Lambton NSW
(located on the grounds of New Lambton South Primary School)
176 Lookout Rd,
New Lambton Heights, NSW
(located on the grounds of New Lambton Heights Infants School)
- Over 500 enrolled children
- Over 380 families
- 33 staff
- Hours of operation, Monday to Friday:
Before School: 6.45am – 9am
After School: 3.15pm – 6pm
- Approved to offer Child Care Subsidy (CCS) to all families who are assessed and approved by the Department of Human Services
- Not for profit community organisation
- Parent Managed Service
Update yours, and your child’s, details
In order to provide the best care for your child, your information needs to be up to date.
Things that might need updating from time to time include:
- Change of contact details
- Change to medical care or dietary requirements – email updated details and any supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change to authority to collect – email details to email@example.com
- Authority to attend an extracurricular activity during OOSH time
- Any other information that will help us provide quality care for your child
Pay your fees
Follow us on Facebook
Our page, New Lambton District OOSH, contains many fun and exciting videos, pictures and posts about our clever, talented and cute children, as well as our community.
Donate craft items
Our students are very crafty so we are always looking for donations of craft items such as:
- newspapers, magazines and catalogues
- cardboard and paper (waste paper from your office is perfect!)
- clean glass jars, with or without lids
We also firmly believe in the principles of sustainability so being able to reuse and recycle puts into practice the principles we teach our children.
Share your meal ideas
Food is important here at NLDOOSH and meal times are social occasions where we all get together in a relaxed atmosphere, chat about our day and nourish our bodies. Our qualified dietician, Elise, is always on the lookout for new healthy food options for our children. If you have any ideas, please send them through via firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Governance Committee
NLDOOSH is run by a volunteer parent committee, the NLDOOSH Management Committee. This committee is tasked with overseeing the provision of a high-quality service that is bound by inclusive and equitable practice with a commitment to continuous improvement and critical reflection. Genuine consultation with staff, families and other stakeholders is valued and is important to the successful operation of our centre. The Committee meets for 2 hours, 5 times a year on site at our New Lambton centre.
If you would like to join our volunteer committee and help us continue to offer quality before and after school care then email email@example.com
How to book an appointment to discuss your child or your circumstances
We care about your child. If there is something bothering them, or you, about their time with us, or there has been a change in their life circumstances, please come and chat to us about it. The more we know about your child the better the care we can provide them.
You can make an appointment to see one of our staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we can’t chat with you in any detail at drop off or pick up. During those times all eyes need to be on our children (including the ones in the back of our heads!).
Re-enrolment for next year
Re-enrolment for permanent and casual bookings for the following year opens in August of the current year. The re-enrolment form will be available on this website and all current families will be sent an email notification when it opens. The email will be sent to the address we have on file for your family.
A lot happens at NLDOOSH. Find out what’s coming up