NLDOOSH is a not-for-profit organisation. Our Management Committee and staff make every effort to ensure our service is high quality and provides the best affordable care for our families.
Important Fee Links
Make a Payment
How our fees are determined
Our fees are set by the NLDOOSH Parent Managed Committee based on our annual budget and required income. Fees may be subject to change throughout the year with approval by the Parent Managed Committee. Parents will be given at least four weeks’ notice of any changes in the fee schedule and will be notified of these changes via the email address they registered with the centre.
Fees are published on this page in term 4 for the following year.
Fees and charges
Every family is required to pay:
- a registration fee, per child, once a year
- for the care of their child according to their booking i.e permanent or casual
Optional additional fees:
- any excursions where there is a cost
Additional charges will be incurred:
- for overdue fees
- when children are not collected from the service by the advertised time
- for any medical expenses incurred while your child is in our care
- for any bank charges, credit card fees, withdrawal fees or other fees and charges related to the payment of your account
Additional fees, charges and expenses may attract GST and may not covered by government rebates.
Permanent bookings fees are charged for the days the child is booked into our centre, including times when the child is absent due to illness, holidays or any other reason. We require 4 weeks’ notice for the cancellation or any changes to a permanent booking.
Casual bookings can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the session with no charge, otherwise the usual casual fee will be charged to your account.
Basic fees and financial obligations are outlined in our Terms & Conditions. To ensure that you are aware of all fees, charges and expenses please read our Fee policy
You can view this year’s fees on our fee schedule
Child Care Subsidy (CCS)
We are approved to offer Child Care Subsidy to all families who are assessed and approved by the Department of Human Services. Families are responsible for providing Centrelink with all relevant information to support their eligibility for the Commonwealth Childcare Subsidy.
Child Care Subsidy is payable for up to 42 absence days for a child in a financial year for sessions of care a child is enrolled in and did not attend. A reason does not need to be provided for a child’s initial 42 days of absence. Once 42 absence days have occurred in a financial year, Child Care Subsidy can only be paid for any additional absences where they are taken for a reason set out in Family Assistance Law. Please contact the centre for further details.
Child Care Subsidy will not be paid for absences where a provider charges a family to reserve a place for a child who has not yet physically started care. If a child is booked in to start at a service on a particular date but does not attend on that day, no Child Care Subsidy will be paid until the child physically attends a session of care. Similarly, a child care service is taken to have permanently ceased providing care for a child on the day the child last physically attends a session of care under an enrolment. This means that absences submitted after a child last physically attends a session of care are not eligible for Child Care Subsidy.
Invoicing and payment
- Invoices for permanent bookings will be emailed to families at the commencement of the term
- Casual booking fees will be added to the parents’ account when care is provided
- Registration fees are added to the first family account for the year for both permanent and casual bookings (so if your bookings are casual the registration fee will be added to your first invoice after childcare has been provided)
- invoices are emailed every two weeks to the email address on file for your family
- payment must be received within 7 days of receipt of invoice
- a fee may be charged for late payments.
All payments are to be directly deposited into our account by the due date:
Name: New Lambton District OOSH
BSB: 650 000
ACCOUNT: 949 012 104
Reference: Please use parent name as the payment reference