- Email a request now to be put on our waiting list for next year. The request goes to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your child’s name, parent name, school, school year, phone number and the days and times you would like
- Families on our waiting list will receive an email notification prior to enrolment for new families opening.
- Once enrolment opens, visit this page, complete next year’s Enrolment Form and press submit (must be completed by the parent enrolled with Centrelink)
- We assess all applications and then schedule days and times
- We will email you in December confirming the days and times we can accommodate
- Keep an eye on your email for an invitation to attend orientation
Enrolment for Permanent Care
If the days/ times you requested are not available, you will be emailed a confirmation that you have been put on our waiting list for permanent availabilities.
Enrolment for Casual Care
If you think you might need occasional casual care for your child next year you should complete an ‘Application for Care’ when it becomes available on this page (mid-October). We will then enter your details into our system and you will be able to request casual care whenever the need arises next year.
After your registration has been processed you will be able to request casual care by contacting the centre via email or phone.
The categories of priority of access for childcare are (noting that children may fall into more than one category):
- Existing families with a current enrolment.
- New Lambton South families according to the centre’s waitlist and in accordance with NLDOOSH lease agreement.
- New Lambton Public according to centre’s waitlist and bus considerations.