- Email a request now to be put on our waiting list for next year. The request goes to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your child’s name, parent name, school, school year, phone number and the days and times you would like
- Families on our waiting list will receive an email notification once enrolment for new families opens (mid October)
- When enrolment opens visit this page, complete next year’s New Family Enrolment Form and press submit (must be completed by the parent enrolled with Centrelink)
- We assess all applications and schedule days and times
- We email you in December confirming the days and times we can accommodate
- You keep an eye on your email for an invitation to attend orientation
New Family Enrolment 2021
Enrolment for permanent care next year
If the days/ times you requested are not available, you will be emailed a confirmation that you have been put on our waiting list for permanent availabilities.
Enrolment for casual care next year
If you think you might need the occasional casual care for your child next year you should complete next year’s New Family Enrolment Form, when it becomes available on this page (mid October). We will then enter your details into our system and you will be able to request casual care whenever the need arises next year.
After your registration has been processed you will be able to request casual care by using the “request a casual day” form on the quicklinks tab of this website (nb: you can only use this request form if you have completed the enrolment process).
The categories of priority if access for childcare are (noting that children may fall into more than one category):
- Existing families with a current enrolment
- New Lambton South families according to the centre’s waitlist and in accordance with NLDOOSH lease agreement.
- New Lambton Public according to centre’s waitlist and bus considerations.